You can change your password in the Change Password section under My Account
The following are the requirements for password format:
- Must be between 8-20 characters long
- Must be a mix of alpha-numeric characters and have at least one letter or one number. No other characters are allowed.
- The password is case sensitive. It is recommended to use upper and lower case characters. Stronger passwords contain both upper and lower case characters.
Can't remember your username and/or password? You can request your username to be sent to the email address under your personal information and you can request your password to be reset.
NOTE: If you have your password reset, it is recommended you go to the change password section and change your password to something easier to remember. The password sent from a reset request is a randomly generated string of letters and numbers.
Regarding element14 Community - Your username and password for element14 store and element14 community will be different unless you have set them to be the same. The login systems are separate, and we do not currently pass user information between the two sites.
If you have forgotten your password, you can easily request your password to be reset.
If you remember your current password, simply log in and go to the My Account: Change password page and follow the instructions provided.
NOTE: Orders may be delayed while business credit verification is performed.
You can also contact us to set up an account.
- Email customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone customer service: 1800 88 6223 (toll free), 9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
- a-z A-Z 0-9
- All punctuations and most special characters except ‘|’ ‘,’ (comma) & ‘\’ (Note: fields such as post codes, phone numbers etc. will not accept special characters)